I finished the summary. I mean, I think I have. It’s five to six pages (depending on how you parse it), double-spaced (to make it easier to read), in Times New Roman, 12 point font. And I’m not sure how I did it. I sat down just to write out some over the top book jacket blurb and ended up putting all the high points of the novel in a fairly easy to read format that, hopefully, will get an editor interested in seeing the rest. And it was fun!
I am more than a little surprised. I’m going to ask my husband to take a look and see if I’m crazy because I really think I got it. We’ll see what he says.