Just a quick post to point out that I’ve changed my theme to something that, I think, doesn’t have as many bugs and works better with multiple platforms. I still need to tweak the header, but I didn’t want to stick with the default one. It looked…odd, given what I use this blog for. The header I created is pretty, but has too much space around the name and tagline. I checked on the iPad preview and was not impressed. I’ll change it as soon as I can.
Also, if I can get it done, I’m going to try rearranging the My Books section so that it’s easier to find whatever a reader is looking for, not to mention changing the organization for my samples that I’ve linked in the menu. But that’s only after writing. And reading. (I love how Utterly Charming started. I’m hooked!)